Celebrity weight loss winners


To view all the images and all artists

open this link :  http://adf.ly/dgPR9


Celebrity weight loss winners

Because there is no motivation like celebrity motivation


Shrinking Stars

Some stars have fought the battle of the bulge and won with flying colors. 
Check out what the stars did to shed those extra pounds.
Christina Aguilera
"The Voice" coach reportedly lost more than 50 pounds during her her hiatus from the fourth season of the singing competition show. The "Your Body" singer has never looked better
Miranda Lambert
The country singer refused to give up drinking so instead she swapped chicken for steak and watched her portions.
"I spent my 20s on a roller coaster — my yo-yo weight, working all the time and partying. I just wanted to get healthier and go into my 30s in the best shape I could be in
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
After gaining 40 pounds during her pregnancy, the "Jersey Shore" star wanted to get into top shape after giving birth to son Lorenzo.


"I mainly wanted to become healthy for my son," she told fox411
. "I always pictured myself to be a fit mom and that's exactly what I accomplished. I didn't lose the weight for my career, but it is great to see how I am inspiring other mothers to lose weight, and just girls in general to lose weight the healthy way."



Jordin Sparks



The "American Idol" winner graces the cover of the August issue of Shape and shares with fans how and why she changed her body. 
"I just wanted to be healthy," she explains. "I remember thinking, 'I'm in my prime. I should be happy and fit.' That was the moment I decided that changes needed to be made," she recalls.

"I had to address when, what, and how much I was eating," she says. And she's loving the results that have come out of her hard work, calling them: "awesome."

Check out which other stars have battled the bulge and won. 
Kelly Clarkson
The former "American Idol" winner gave a rocking performance at the Billboard Awards Sunday, but the talk of the night was her newly slimmed figure, a drastic change from her previous look (left).
The singer has made a point to say she doesn't care about her weight. But if those are the results of not caring, sign us up!
Mariah Carey
Carey has been making the rounds lately showing off her newly-slimmed physique after giving birth to twins earlier this year.
The pop diva said she lost 40lbs of bloat, and dropped an additional 30 using Jenny Craig.
She is now a spokeswoman for the brand.
“The whole point of this is not just like: ‘Oh, hey, look at me and my weight loss, I’m fantastic.’ It’s really health,” she told Rosie O’Donnell in an appearance on her show.  “Like I said, I learned it when I became helpless and felt so vulnerable like never before in my life.”



Jonah Hill

Funnyman Jonah Hill dropped 40 pounds this year after working out with a personal trainer and a nutritionist.
The "Moneyball" star said he thought it was important to be healthier so he changed his lifestyle.
Of the weight loss he said, "It's not fun. I wouldn't say it's the most fun endeavor I've ever took on in my life -- but it's important. And I'm enjoying it."



Kirstie Alley

Kirstie Alley has famously been up and down with her weight over the years, even admitting to People magazine in 2009 that she had gained 83 pounds.

Through an organic diet program she created and all that dancing on "Dancing With the Stars," Kirstie says she has dropped down to a size six and even an occasional size four.


John Goodman

John is down 100 lbs!
He showed off his new svelte physique on Letterman last June explaining that he was "pushing 400" or "somewhere up around there" when he was his heaviest. 
"I'd lose 60 pounds every spring, and then I got too fond of the barley corn and I'd just start missing it too much," he explained, "and then it would just screw everything up. I'd gain it all back and then some every year."

The 58-year-old actor says that he doesn't want to "go nuts" and lose more weight. 

"I'm not going to look like Paris Hilton or anything like that," he joked. "It's going to  be an ongoing process for the rest of my life."
How's he maintaining he new weight?

"[I'm] getting a lot of exercise, I feel great," he said.

Jennifer Hudson
The "Dreamgirls" star went from a size 16 to a size 6 with Weight Watchers.
"I don't want to lose any more weight," she told InStyle. "You're never going to see me skinny... I think this is a good, natural size for me."
But then she stepped out EVEN thinner, and is reportedly now a size 4.
Nicole Eggert
"Baywatch" star Nicole Eggert jump-started her 15 pound weight loss with a stint on the reality show "Celebrity Fit Club." 
Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian says she shed 20 pounds in a little over a month by working out 45 minutes a day, five days a week, and maintaining a healthier, more balanced diet. 
Since then, the star has been up and down a bit, but says she isn't defined by her weight. Hey, if she isn't worrying about it, why should we
Drew Carey
"The Price is Right" lost 80 lbs. in 2009. Why?
"I was sick of being fat on camera. Really, I just got sick of it. Once I started losing weight [and] started dropping a couple pant sizes, then it was easy 'cause once you see the results, then you don't wanna stop."
How did he get such amazing results?
"Basically no carbs, not even a cracker. No bread at all... No starches of any kind. Egg whites in the morning or Greek yogurt [and] some fruit."

Another huge perk to his dramatic weight-loss?
The type II diabetic has his blood sugar in check. "I'm not a diabetic anymore," he tells People. "No medication needed."
Seth Rogen
Seth reportedly followed Harley Pasternak's Five Factor regime to lose weight to play "The Green Hornet."
And by doing so, he feels like he's let his fans down. 




"I think for chubby guys, I was their guy so they were like, ‘I can be chubby. Seth Rogen’s chubby, so who cares,'" he says. "But now I’m not so chubby anymore. So now they’re like, ‘I have to lose weight.’ I’ve let them down. I’ve 





blatantly sold out. It’s only for money.”

Queen Latifah


Queen Latifah became a Jenny Craig spokesperson in 2008. 
“My intention was to lose five to 10 per cent of my bodyweight because it makes a difference with health related issues," she continues. "I achieved that goal in a couple of months.”
“I’m excited about this weight loss," the 5' 10" actress gushes. "My jeans are looser, I feel more energetic (and) people dig it."

Renee Zellweger
Renee Zellweger goes up and down in weight almost annually. 
The actress famously gained and lost 30 lbs for both of her "Bridget Jones" roles, relying on saturated fats to bulk up, then militant diets to trim down. 
Sara Rue
Jenny Craig spokesperson Sara Rue recently hit her 50-pound weight loss goal. 
“I have such a better relationship with food than I’ve ever had in my life,” Rue, 31, tells People.“I’ve learned how to control portions, I’ve learned how to eat healthfully.”
Tori Spelling
Naturally skinny Tori Spelling used Nutrisystem and classic cardio to win back her TV torso after giving birth.
It remains to be seen what she will be doing to shed the weight from baby number 3.
America Ferrera
America Ferrera lost her pounds the good old fashioned way - diet and exercise.
"I feel like I'm a regular person. I'm a size 10 or 12, which is totally normal. But I do feel that since I wanted to get in better shape, there has been a bit of a backlash," she has said of her shrinking frame. 
Valerie Bertinelli
Valerie Bertinelli made national headlines by dropping 40 lbs before her 49th birthday by using the Jenny Craig plan. 
Kendra Wilkinson
Kendra Wilkinson got bikini-ready again after having her baby, losing 25 pounds by staying off the scale, cutting down on carbs, and heading back into the gym. 

open this link : http://adf.ly/dgPFc



هل أعجبك الموضوع ؟

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

رسائل أحدث رسائل أقدم الصفحة الرئيسية

جميع الحقوق محفوظة ل please call me ©2014 نقل بدون تصريح ممنوع.